How does your Emergency Response Plan address the threat of an armed assailant? How will you respond to the families of the victims?
The experience you get with Fireside Partners spans from natural disasters to major accidents and everything in between. During a time of crisis you continue to have a business to run and your employees are counting on you. How can you be expected to be at your best during the worst of times?
Fireside has the resources and the expertise you need to help you manage through a crisis and take care of what matters most - your people.
As a 24/7 Emergency Services Agreement customer, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Worldwide emergency asset monitoring
- Worldwide weather and hazardous events reporting
- Accident investigative support
- Compassionate family notification and assistance
- Personal effects recovery and return
- Resource coordination with local and federal agencies
- On-site accident response support
In addition to our Emergency Services Agreement and disaster support, Fireside provides a full range of services and training to make sure you are prepared when a crisis occurs:
- Tactical Emergency Response Plan development
- Educational Tabletop
- Customized ERP Drills and Exercises
- Humanitarian Training
- Emergency Communications Training
To learn more please contact us today!