The Emergency Operations Center (EOC) is the hub of Fireside's monitoring and response activities, providing real-time information, guidance, and logistical support to key decision makers.
Our experienced technical and humanitarian team members stand ready to assist clients at a moment's notice throughout their response to an emergency.
As a Services Agreement client, you can access support from the EOC in three key areas:Preparedness
- Development of joint response procedures
- Remote emergency response drill support
- Notification of natural disasters, civil and political unrest, and other world events that may have a direct impact on your operation or employees
- Aircraft and marine asset monitoring, focused on identification of potential emergency situations
- Assistance with confirming the details of an emergency
- Deployment of Fireside's field responders
- Coordination of emergency contact notification and Family Assistance activities
- Coordination with medical and security providers
- Post-event news and social media monitoring
- Post-event logistical support
- Records-keeping and report preparation
To learn more please contact us today!