Fireside Partners is a worldwide emergency services provider to various global industries. Our experience in handling high profile accidents benefits not only your transportation exposure but translates directly to the enterprise level.
An accident or an incident on the manufacturing floor or an event involving human resources or security can happen to any business. While most businesses prepare for potential high profile accidents, many fall short when covering their office complex or manufacturing plant to ensure preparedness.
Our services are designed to respond to accidents regardless of the root cause. Taking care of your people is essential in any accident. As your trusted partner, you can be certain Fireside Partners will help you prepare and respond to be sure your people and their families are protected.
As a 24/7 Emergency Services Agreement customer, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Worldwide emergency asset monitoring
- Worldwide weather and hazardous events reporting
- Accident investigative support
- Compassionate family notification and assistance
- Personal effects recovery and return
- Resource coordination with local and federal agencies
In addition to our Emergency Services Agreement and disaster support, Fireside provides a full range of services and training to make sure you are prepared when a crisis occurs.
- Tactical Emergency Response Plan development
- Educational Tabletop
- Customized ERP Drills and Exercises
- Humanitarian Training
- Emergency CommunicationsTraining
To learn more about Fireside’s customized services, please contact us today!