Fireside Partners is a worldwide emergency services provider to the global passenger and freight rail industry. Our customers benefit from our international experience in emergency response and our robust resources in humanitarian assistance. Our services help manage the roles and responsibilities as outlined in the Rail Passenger Disaster Family Assistance Act of 2008.
The Fireside team has over 100 years of federal and military incident response experience. During a response, our customers receive the advantage of our close working relationships with the NTSB, FBI, and industry specialists.
As a 24/7 Emergency Services Agreement customer, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Worldwide emergency asset monitoring
- Worldwide weather and hazardous events reporting
- Accident investigative support
- Compassionate family notification and assistance
- Personal effects recovery and return
- Resource coordination with local and federal agencies
- On-site accident response support
In addition to our Emergency Services Agreement and disaster support, Fireside provides a full range of services and training to make sure you are prepared when a crisis occurs.
- Tactical Emergency Response Plan development
- Educational Tabletop
- Customized ERP Drills and Exercises
- Humanitarian Training
- Emergency CommunicationsTraining
If your needs arise from rail, or any other industry, you can rest assured that you have selected an emergency response provider that will help you protect your most important asset - your people.
To learn more about Fireside’s customized services for the rail industry, please contact us today!