Emergency Communications after Business Aviation Accidents
Business aviation operators have unique emergency communications requirements. Until now, no industry specific training opportunities were available. This one of a kind workshop provides practical solutions, peer networking opportunities, and useful tools to take home afterward.
Attendees will receive first-hand knowledge from those that have been on the front line after accidents and emergencies. The workshop will directly address the critical communication requirements including:
- What to say to your employees
- Addressing the concerns of owners and customers
- Communicating upward to senior leadership
- Talking with passengers and family members after a traumatic event
- Modern media communication techniques
- Communicating effectively with aviation investigative authorities
- Preparing company executives to communicate with media and families
- When (and if) to start communicating, how to continue … and when to stop!
The Workshop will feature several expert presenters, including:
"Invaluable opportunity to experience first-hand what the difference will mean for you, your executives, passengers and your company by being trained to manage a crisis situation proactively and not reactively. You will leave with tools and resources in hand, and a newfound sense of confidence for your role within your ERP. By far the best training I have attended!" -- Flight Coordinator/Scheduler/FAA Licensed Dispatcher
Space is Limited - Register Today!
Location: Pan American Life Conference Center - French Quarter
Address: 601 Poydras Street, New Orleans, LA 70130
Lodging: Q&C Hotel (5 min. walk to Conference Center)
Special Room Rate: $156/night (includes breakfast)
For Reservations Call: 866-247-7936. Reference Fireside Partners for special rate or book online.
Dates: Tuesday, February 27th - Thursday, March 1st, 2018
Please contact Kevin Lucas for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org or (302) 613-0027